Experience the magic of the past coming to life with our Sound and Light Show at the Giza Pyramids. As the sun sets, the Pyramids transform into a mesmerizing canvas that recounts Egypt’s history through captivating sound and light effects. Book now to witness the Pyramids like never before and create unforgettable memories!
Our Sound and Light Show at the Giza Pyramids is an enchanting evening experience that transports you through Egypt’s history and the mysteries of the Pyramids. As the night falls, a symphony of lights and storytelling reveals the secrets of the ancient wonders.
- Spectacular Visuals: Watch the Pyramids come alive with stunning light effects that highlight their grandeur.
- Historical Narration: Listen to the compelling tale of Egypt’s rich past and the construction of the Pyramids.
- Iconic Setting: Enjoy the show against the backdrop of the Giza Pyramids, the last of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World.
- Cultural Immersion: Immerse yourself in Egypt’s history and legends.
- Multilingual Narration: The show is available in multiple languages, making it accessible to a diverse audience.
- Effortless Booking: Secure your spot with ease and receive instant confirmation.
- Unique Experience: Witness the Pyramids in a new light and gain insights into their historical significance.
- All-Inclusive: Enjoy a hassle-free experience with transportation, show tickets, and refreshments included.
- Pickup from your Cairo or Giza hotel in the evening.
- Arrive at the Giza Pyramids for the Sound and Light Show.
- Enjoy the immersive experience as the Pyramids come to life.
- Return to your hotel or preferred location after the show.
- Entrance fees to the Sound and Light Show.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Cairo or Giza.
- Refreshments (bottled water and snacks).
- Multilingual headsets for the show.
- Gratuities (optional).
- Personal expenses.
|Single||2- 3 Persons||4- 6 Persons||7- 10 Persons|
|Prices||60 $||55 $||50 $||45 $|
Tips and Advice for Travelers:
- Dress comfortably for an evening outdoors and bring a light jacket, as it can get cooler at night.
- Bring your camera to capture the mesmerizing visuals of the show.
- The show may involve some walking; wear suitable shoes.
- Respect local customs and regulations during the show.
- Is transportation included in the tour price? Yes, the tour includes hotel pickup and drop-off in Cairo or Giza.
- Is this show suitable for children? Yes, the show is family-friendly, and we offer child pricing for kids aged 6-12.
- Should I tip the guide? Tipping is optional but appreciated. If you’ve had an enchanting experience, consider showing your gratitude.
Traveler’s Guide: Read This Before You Embark on Your Trip
- Footwear Comfort: Ensure you wear comfortable shoes, as you’ll be doing a lot of walking and exploring.
- Local SIM Card: Consider purchasing a local SIM card for convenient and affordable access to mobile data and calls.
- Currency: Carry some Egyptian pounds as the local currency, which will be widely accepted in most places.
- Basic Arabic Phrases: Learning a few Arabic phrases like “Shokran” (Thank you) and “Mn Fadlak” (Please) can go a long way in communication and showing respect to the local culture.
- Culinary Adventures: Don’t miss out on trying traditional Egyptian dishes like Ful and Ta’meya, which are both delicious and a cultural experience.
- Stay Hydrated: It’s important to stay hydrated, especially during the scorching summer months. Carry a water bottle with you.
- Weekend Days: Note that the weekend in Egypt is on Friday and Saturday, so plan your activities and visits accordingly.
- Metro Travel: The Cairo Metro is one of the quickest and most cost-effective ways to get around the city, so consider using it for transportation.
- Tour Guide: Having a knowledgeable tour guide can enhance your experience in Egypt, as they can provide insights into the history and culture of the places you visit.
- Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx: Explore the iconic Pyramids of Giza, including the Great Pyramid, and visit the enigmatic Sphinx nearby.
- Khan El Khalili Bazaar: Shop for souvenirs and immerse yourself in the vibrant atmosphere of the Khan El Khalili Bazaar in Old Cairo.
- Islamic & Coptic Attractions: Experience the rich history and spirituality of Old Cairo by visiting its Islamic and Coptic attractions, including mosques and churches.
- Luxor’s Majestic Temples & Tombs: Witness the grandeur of Luxor by exploring its magnificent temples like Karnak and Luxor Temple, as well as the Valley of the Kings and Queens.
- Egyptian Museum: Rediscover Egypt’s fascinating history at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo, home to countless ancient artifacts, including Tutankhamun’s treasures.
- Philae and Abu Simbel Temples: Visit the stunning temples of Philae in Aswan and the colossal Abu Simbel temples, known for their incredible architecture and history.
- Nile Cruise: Take a picturesque Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan, or the reverse journey, to witness the beauty of the Nile River and explore historical sites along the way.
- Egyptian Oases: Discover the natural allure of Egyptian oases like Siwa and Bahariya, where you can experience a tranquil desert landscape and unique culture.
- Red Sea Adventures: Enjoy water activities like swimming, diving, and snorkeling in resort cities along the Red Sea, such as Hurghada and Sharm El Sheikh, known for their beautiful coral reefs and marine life.