Secret of Tutankhamen 9 days
Tour to the main sights of ancient Egypt and visiting all sightseeing such as: the great Pyramids of Giza and sphinx, Egyptian Museum, Necropolis of Saqqara, Luxor and Karnack temples, Valley of the Kings, Temple of Kom Ombo, Temple of Karnak.
• Cairo – Pyramids and Sphinx at Giza Plateau, Necropolis of Saqqara, Egyptian Museum
• Nile felucca cruising – islands en route
• Edfu – Temple of Horus
• Valley of the Kings, Colossi of Memnon, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut
• Aswan – High Dam, Philae Temple, River Nile
• Kom Ombo – Temple of Kom Ombo
• Luxor – Temple of Karnak
• Breakfast daily
• 4 nights 4 – 5 star hotels
• 2 nights train: Cairo – Aswan and Luxor – Cairo (seater train). Sleeper cabin upgrade possible!
• Touring of Cairo, Giza, Saqqara, Aswan, Edfu & Luxor
• All relevant transfer and transportation in private modern air-conditioned vehicles
• All meals aboard felucca cruise
• 2 nights aboard felucca (open deck)
• Airport arrival and departure transfer, day 1 and day 9
• Egyptian tour leader/guide degree qualified in Egyptology
• Wheelchair accessible tours allow wheelchair travelers, their families and friends to explore the culture and history of Egypt, we offer them a hand picked tours and shore excursions from your Europe cruise, Mediterranean cruise, and World cruise to visit Egypt
• Handicapped-accessible tours in Egypt, we offer travel experiences for travelers with many types of physical disability. We are specialized in disabled travel and we can customize-made access tours in Egypt for individual travel arrangements just send us you request and we will do it
• Entrance Fees
• International flights
• Tipping Kitty
• Any extras not mentioned in itinerary
Day 1: Cairo
Egypt last minute representative will meet and assist you when arrival Cairo airport, then you will be transferred to your hotel and overnight in it.
Day 2: Pyramids
Morning breakfast, then you will be accompanied by your Egyptologist guide to explore the city of Cairo, then proceed to Giza where the three pyramids rising Khafre, Khufu and Mycrenios and the great Sphinx, and steadfast Guard from the land of the Pharaohs, featuring the mask of Chephren and the body of a lion remains watching them, continue your tour to Saqqara, the first capital of ancient Egypt, where the step pyramid built by King Zoser in 2700 BC, after that felucca ride on supplementary majestic Nile tours, then transfer to the railway station to travel to Aswan by sleeper train, Overnight in train.
Day 3: Philae Temple
Arrival Aswan then moved to check in at your hotel 4 stars, after that going to visit the High Dam in the world-famous, and an engineering miracle, built in 1960, then moving to visit the Philae Temple dedicated to the goddess Isis, then continue your tour by visiting Oblisque unfinished (granite quarries), then return to your hotel, overnight in Aswan.
Day 4: Felucca Cruising
Early morning arrival Aswan, then embarkation Nile cruise, then there is optional tour to visit famous Abu Simbel, or you can enjoying your leisure time, overnight on board, in addition to lunch & dinner will served on board.
Day 5: Nile Cruising
Relax day, which you go for a swim or just chill out in the sun on deck, and enjoying time on board, continue cursing to Kom Ombo, overnight on board
Day 6: Kom Ombo Temple & Luxor
Arrival Kom Ombo, enjoying visiting the Temple of Kom Ombo – dedicated to the crocodile headed god & Sobek and the Temple of Horus at Edfu, then head to visit the great Valley of the Kings and Temple of Karnak, 4000 year-old Luxor is ancient Egypt.
(Optional) you can visit the Temple of Luxor, instead of enjoy the facilities of your hotel. Overnight in Luxor.
Day 7: Valley of the Kings
Breakfast and today there is the option to tour over Luxor in a hot air balloon at sunrise, then moving to the West Bank of the Nile and seeing the Colossi of Memnon are the first monuments we’ll see as we start our day’s sightseeing. They are all that remains of the temple of Amenophis III, after that you will proceed to visit the Valleys of the Kings and the imposing colonnaded temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
Returning to your hotel and enjoying free time before visiting Karnak, Karnak is a wonder complex of sanctuaries, pylons and obelisks – built on a grand scale, Karnak was the most important place of worship, at the end of this day you will return to Cairo by sleeper train and Overnight in it.
Day 8: Cairo
Arrival Cairo and hotel check-in, then head to visit the Egyptian Museum. See the famous King Tutankhamen solid gold death mask or opt to see the Royal Mummy room, from afternoon to evening free at leisure to do all things you want, overnight in Cairo.
Day 9: Cairo
Breakfast, then checkout back to your home.