Step into the heart of ancient Egypt with our Grand Egyptian Museum Tour. Immerse yourself in the world’s largest archaeological museum, showcasing the grandeur of Egypt’s history. From the golden treasures of the Pharaohs to monumental artifacts, this tour promises an awe-inspiring exploration of Egypt’s past. Book now to witness history come to life!
Our Grand Egyptian Museum Tour offers a captivating encounter with the treasures of Egypt’s rich history. As you journey through the world’s largest archaeological museum, you’ll discover an unparalleled collection of artifacts that tell the story of this remarkable civilization.
Highlights of the Tour:
- World-Class Exhibits: Witness an extensive collection of ancient Egyptian artifacts, including the iconic golden mask of Tutankhamun.
- The Royal Mummies Hall: Pay your respects to the preserved remains of Egypt’s ancient royalty.
- Monumental Artifacts: Marvel at colossal statues and architectural wonders from Egypt’s past.
- Knowledgeable Guides: Gain insights into the history, culture, and secrets of Egypt from our expert guides.
- Effortless Booking: Secure your spot with ease and receive instant confirmation.
- Cultural Enrichment: Our guides provide in-depth knowledge, enhancing your understanding of Egypt’s history.
- Tailored Experience: Customize your visit with options like extended exploration or private tours.
- Time Efficiency: Maximize your visit with a well-organized itinerary covering essential exhibits.
- All-Inclusive: Enjoy a hassle-free experience with entrance fees, transportation, and refreshments included.
- Pickup from your Cairo or Giza hotel.
- Visit the Grand Egyptian Museum, with a focus on key exhibits and attractions.
- Explore the Royal Mummies Hall.
- Return to your hotel or preferred location.
- Professional, English-speaking guide.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Cairo or Giza.
- Entrance fees to the Grand Egyptian Museum and the Royal Mummies Hall.
- Refreshments (bottled water and snacks).
- Air-conditioned transportation.
- Gratuities (optional).
- Personal expenses.
|Single||2- 3 Persons||4- 6 Persons||7- 10 Persons|
|Prices||120 $||90 $||85 $||80 $|
Tips and Advice for Travelers:
- Dress comfortably and wear suitable walking shoes.
- Bring your camera to capture the incredible exhibits.
- Respect the museum’s rules and regulations, particularly regarding photography.
- Stay hydrated; carry a refillable water bottle.
- Allow ample time for exploration, as the museum is vast.
- Can I customize the tour to focus on specific exhibits or areas of interest? Yes, the tour can be tailored to emphasize specific exhibits or areas based on your preferences.
- Are entrance fees covered in the tour price? Yes, entrance fees to the Grand Egyptian Museum and the Royal Mummies Hall are included.
- Is this tour suitable for children? Absolutely! This tour is family-friendly, and we offer child pricing for kids aged 6-12.
- Should I tip the guide? Tipping is optional but appreciated. If you’ve had an informative and enjoyable experience, consider showing your gratitude.
Traveler’s Guide: Read This Before You Embark on Your Trip
- Footwear Comfort: Ensure you wear comfortable shoes, as you’ll be doing a lot of walking and exploring.
- Local SIM Card: Consider purchasing a local SIM card for convenient and affordable access to mobile data and calls.
- Currency: Carry some Egyptian pounds as the local currency, which will be widely accepted in most places.
- Basic Arabic Phrases: Learning a few Arabic phrases like “Shokran” (Thank you) and “Mn Fadlak” (Please) can go a long way in communication and showing respect to the local culture.
- Culinary Adventures: Don’t miss out on trying traditional Egyptian dishes like Ful and Ta’meya, which are both delicious and a cultural experience.
- Stay Hydrated: It’s important to stay hydrated, especially during the scorching summer months. Carry a water bottle with you.
- Weekend Days: Note that the weekend in Egypt is on Friday and Saturday, so plan your activities and visits accordingly.
- Metro Travel: The Cairo Metro is one of the quickest and most cost-effective ways to get around the city, so consider using it for transportation.
- Tour Guide: Having a knowledgeable tour guide can enhance your experience in Egypt, as they can provide insights into the history and culture of the places you visit.
- Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx: Explore the iconic Pyramids of Giza, including the Great Pyramid, and visit the enigmatic Sphinx nearby.
- Khan El Khalili Bazaar: Shop for souvenirs and immerse yourself in the vibrant atmosphere of the Khan El Khalili Bazaar in Old Cairo.
- Islamic & Coptic Attractions: Experience the rich history and spirituality of Old Cairo by visiting its Islamic and Coptic attractions, including mosques and churches.
- Luxor’s Majestic Temples & Tombs: Witness the grandeur of Luxor by exploring its magnificent temples like Karnak and Luxor Temple, as well as the Valley of the Kings and Queens.
- Egyptian Museum: Rediscover Egypt’s fascinating history at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo, home to countless ancient artifacts, including Tutankhamun’s treasures.
- Philae and Abu Simbel Temples: Visit the stunning temples of Philae in Aswan and the colossal Abu Simbel temples, known for their incredible architecture and history.
- Nile Cruise: Take a picturesque Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan, or the reverse journey, to witness the beauty of the Nile River and explore historical sites along the way.
- Egyptian Oases: Discover the natural allure of Egyptian oases like Siwa and Bahariya, where you can experience a tranquil desert landscape and unique culture.
- Red Sea Adventures: Enjoy water activities like swimming, diving, and snorkeling in resort cities along the Red Sea, such as Hurghada and Sharm El Sheikh, known for their beautiful coral reefs and marine life.