Embark on a captivating journey to Luxor from Cairo with our Luxor Overnight Tour. By flight, you can discover the magnificent treasures of ancient Thebes, from the grand temples of Luxor and Karnak to the legendary Valley of the Kings. Spend the night in this historic city and experience the essence of ancient Egypt. Book now to make history come alive!
Our Luxor Overnight Tour from Cairo by Flight is an immersive adventure that takes you to Luxor, once known as ancient Thebes. This extraordinary tour allows you to explore iconic landmarks, historical sites, and invaluable treasures in a city that served as the capital of Egypt for centuries.
Highlights of the Tour:
- Karnak Temple: Visit the colossal temple complex of Karnak, a symbol of ancient Egyptian grandeur.
- Luxor Temple: Explore the enchanting Luxor Temple, a testament to the city’s historical significance.
- Valley of the Kings: Delve into the royal burial grounds and discover hidden tombs.
- Colossi of Memnon: Marvel at the colossal statues of Amenhotep III, guarding his mortuary temple.
- Expert Guides: Gain insights into the history, culture, and significance of Luxor from our expert guides.
- Time Efficiency: Maximize your visit with a well-structured itinerary covering essential attractions.
- Effortless Booking: Secure your tour with ease and receive instant confirmation.
- Expert Guidance: Our local guides provide a wealth of knowledge about Luxor’s history and culture.
- Overnight Stay: Experience Luxor at a more relaxed pace with an overnight hotel stay.
- All-Inclusive: Enjoy a hassle-free experience with flights, accommodations, entrance fees, and refreshments included.
- Morning flight from Cairo to Luxor.
- Visit Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple.
- Explore the Valley of the Kings.
- View the Colossi of Memnon.
- Check into your hotel in Luxor for an overnight stay.
- Second day: Optional hot air balloon ride or additional tours.
- Evening flight back to Cairo.
- Professional, English-speaking guide.
- Round-trip flights between Cairo and Luxor.
- Hotel accommodation in Luxor (4-star) with breakfast.
- Entrance fees to the mentioned attractions.
- Refreshments (bottled water and snacks).
- Air-conditioned transportation in Luxor.
- Gratuities (optional).
- Personal expenses.
- Meals (except breakfast at the hotel).
|Single||2- 3 Persons||4- 6 Persons||7- 10 Persons|
|Prices||680 $||470 $||440 $||410 $|
Tips and Advice for Travelers:
- Dress comfortably and wear suitable walking shoes.
- Consider booking additional activities for the second day in Luxor.
- Carry a refillable water bottle to stay hydrated during your tours.
- Respect local customs and regulations when visiting historical sites.
- Can I customize the tour to include specific attractions in Luxor? Yes, the tour can be tailored to emphasize specific sites or activities based on your interests.
- Are meals included in the tour price? Breakfast at the hotel in Luxor is included, but other meals are not. You can explore local dining options in Luxor.
- Is this tour suitable for children? Yes, this tour is family-friendly, and we offer child pricing for kids aged 6-12.
- Should I tip the guide? Tipping is optional but appreciated. If you’ve had an informative and enjoyable experience, consider showing your gratitude.
Traveler’s Guide: Read This Before You Embark on Your Trip
- Footwear Comfort: Ensure you wear comfortable shoes, as you’ll be doing a lot of walking and exploring.
- Local SIM Card: Consider purchasing a local SIM card for convenient and affordable access to mobile data and calls.
- Currency: Carry some Egyptian pounds as the local currency, which will be widely accepted in most places.
- Basic Arabic Phrases: Learning a few Arabic phrases like “Shokran” (Thank you) and “Mn Fadlak” (Please) can go a long way in communication and showing respect to the local culture.
- Culinary Adventures: Don’t miss out on trying traditional Egyptian dishes like Ful and Ta’meya, which are both delicious and a cultural experience.
- Stay Hydrated: It’s important to stay hydrated, especially during the scorching summer months. Carry a water bottle with you.
- Weekend Days: Note that the weekend in Egypt is on Friday and Saturday, so plan your activities and visits accordingly.
- Metro Travel: The Cairo Metro is one of the quickest and most cost-effective ways to get around the city, so consider using it for transportation.
- Tour Guide: Having a knowledgeable tour guide can enhance your experience in Egypt, as they can provide insights into the history and culture of the places you visit.
- Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx: Explore the iconic Pyramids of Giza, including the Great Pyramid, and visit the enigmatic Sphinx nearby.
- Khan El Khalili Bazaar: Shop for souvenirs and immerse yourself in the vibrant atmosphere of the Khan El Khalili Bazaar in Old Cairo.
- Islamic & Coptic Attractions: Experience the rich history and spirituality of Old Cairo by visiting its Islamic and Coptic attractions, including mosques and churches.
- Luxor’s Majestic Temples & Tombs: Witness the grandeur of Luxor by exploring its magnificent temples like Karnak and Luxor Temple, as well as the Valley of the Kings and Queens.
- Egyptian Museum: Rediscover Egypt’s fascinating history at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo, home to countless ancient artifacts, including Tutankhamun’s treasures.
- Philae and Abu Simbel Temples: Visit the stunning temples of Philae in Aswan and the colossal Abu Simbel temples, known for their incredible architecture and history.
- Nile Cruise: Take a picturesque Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan, or the reverse journey, to witness the beauty of the Nile River and explore historical sites along the way.
- Egyptian Oases: Discover the natural allure of Egyptian oases like Siwa and Bahariya, where you can experience a tranquil desert landscape and unique culture.
- Red Sea Adventures: Enjoy water activities like swimming, diving, and snorkeling in resort cities along the Red Sea, such as Hurghada and Sharm El Sheikh, known for their beautiful coral reefs and marine life.