Immerse yourself in Egypt’s history and culture with our Cairo, Giza Pyramids & Egyptian Museum Tour from Alexandria. Discover the wonders of Cairo, from the iconic Pyramids to the Egyptian Museum, all in one day. Book now for instant confirmation and a day filled with awe and fascination.
Join us on an extraordinary journey from Alexandria to Cairo, where you will delve into the heart of Egypt’s rich history and culture. Our Cairo, Giza Pyramids & Egyptian Museum Tour is a comprehensive exploration of the country’s most iconic landmarks.
Highlights of the Tour:
- The Pyramids of Giza: Witness the ancient wonders of the Great Pyramid, Pyramid of Khafre, and Pyramid of Menkaure, and get up close to the enigmatic Sphinx.
- The Egyptian Museum: Explore the world’s most extensive collection of Egyptian antiquities, including the treasures of King Tutankhamun.
- Khan El Khalili Bazaar: Experience the bustling markets of Cairo and shop for unique souvenirs.
- Expert-guided tour for a detailed and informative experience.
- Hassle-free transportation from Alexandria to Cairo.
- Instant confirmation and online booking for your convenience.
- A well-structured itinerary covering Cairo’s essential attractions.
- Optional customizable pick-up time for flexibility.
6:00 AM: Pick-up from your hotel in Alexandria
8:00 AM: Arrive in Cairo and visit the Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx
12:00 PM: Lunch at a local restaurant
1:30 PM: Explore the Egyptian Museum
3:30 PM: Stroll through Khan El Khalili Bazaar
6:00 PM: Depart from Cairo and return to Alexandria
8:00 PM: Drop-off at your hotel in Alexandria
- Round-trip transportation from Alexandria in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees to the Pyramids and the Egyptian Museum
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Bottled water during the tour
- Gratuities for your guide and driver
- Personal expenses
- Additional activities not mentioned in the itinerary
- Adults: $99 per person
- Children (under 12 years): $79 per person
Tips and Advice for Travelers:
- Dress comfortably for walking and bring suitable shoes.
- Don’t forget sunscreen, a hat, and sunglasses for sun protection.
- Carry local currency for small purchases and tipping.
- Stay hydrated during the tour, particularly during hot months.
- Customize your pick-up time to suit your schedule with prior notice.
- This tour operates daily.
- The order of the itinerary may change to optimize your experience.
- The Egyptian Museum is closed on Fridays, and an alternative will be provided.
- Is this tour suitable for children? Yes, it is family-friendly, and we offer discounted rates for children under 12.
- Is lunch included in the tour price? Yes, lunch at a local restaurant is included.
- Can I book this tour for a different pick-up time? Yes, we offer customizable pick-up times to fit your schedule. Please inform us in advance.
- Do I need to bring my passport? It’s advisable to carry identification, but a passport is not required for this tour.
- Is this tour wheelchair accessible? Some sites may have limited accessibility. Please contact us for specific accessibility concerns.
Traveler’s Guide: Read This Before You Embark on Your Trip
- Footwear Comfort: Ensure you wear comfortable shoes, as you’ll be doing a lot of walking and exploring.
- Local SIM Card: Consider purchasing a local SIM card for convenient and affordable access to mobile data and calls.
- Currency: Carry some Egyptian pounds as the local currency, which will be widely accepted in most places.
- Basic Arabic Phrases: Learning a few Arabic phrases like “Shokran” (Thank you) and “Mn Fadlak” (Please) can go a long way in communication and showing respect to the local culture.
- Culinary Adventures: Don’t miss out on trying traditional Egyptian dishes like Ful and Ta’meya, which are both delicious and a cultural experience.
- Stay Hydrated: It’s important to stay hydrated, especially during the scorching summer months. Carry a water bottle with you.
- Weekend Days: Note that the weekend in Egypt is on Friday and Saturday, so plan your activities and visits accordingly.
- Metro Travel: The Cairo Metro is one of the quickest and most cost-effective ways to get around the city, so consider using it for transportation.
- Tour Guide: Having a knowledgeable tour guide can enhance your experience in Egypt, as they can provide insights into the history and culture of the places you visit.
- Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx: Explore the iconic Pyramids of Giza, including the Great Pyramid, and visit the enigmatic Sphinx nearby.
- Khan El Khalili Bazaar: Shop for souvenirs and immerse yourself in the vibrant atmosphere of the Khan El Khalili Bazaar in Old Cairo.
- Islamic & Coptic Attractions: Experience the rich history and spirituality of Old Cairo by visiting its Islamic and Coptic attractions, including mosques and churches.
- Luxor’s Majestic Temples & Tombs: Witness the grandeur of Luxor by exploring its magnificent temples like Karnak and Luxor Temple, as well as the Valley of the Kings and Queens.
- Egyptian Museum: Rediscover Egypt’s fascinating history at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo, home to countless ancient artifacts, including Tutankhamun’s treasures.
- Philae and Abu Simbel Temples: Visit the stunning temples of Philae in Aswan and the colossal Abu Simbel temples, known for their incredible architecture and history.
- Nile Cruise: Take a picturesque Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan, or the reverse journey, to witness the beauty of the Nile River and explore historical sites along the way.
- Egyptian Oases: Discover the natural allure of Egyptian oases like Siwa and Bahariya, where you can experience a tranquil desert landscape and unique culture.
- Red Sea Adventures: Enjoy water activities like swimming, diving, and snorkeling in resort cities along the Red Sea, such as Hurghada and Sharm El Sheikh, known for their beautiful coral reefs and marine life.