Our Egypt Last Minute Egyptologist will pick you up from your hotel to start your private tour of Egyptian Museum, Old Cairo and Salah El Din Citadel Tour. He she is at your service and your trip can be personalized to suit your needs so please discuss how long you want to stay at each place with your Egyptologist.
Start your tour with the Egyptian Museum, which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The Egyptian museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art, which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world.
- you will see Tutankhamen treasures, which consists of gold and jewelry enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920 when his tomb was excavated.
Then move to visit the great and amazing Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque and the Citadel of Salah El Din, then move to Old Cairo to visit the Hanging Church, Abu Sirga Church and Synagogue.
- Travel in comfort back to your hotel.
I hope that you enjoy your Egyptian Museum, Old Cairo and Salah El Din Citadel Tour
With Egypt Last Minute
Pyramid Tour includes:
- Private multi lingual Egyptologist
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- All Service charges & taxes
Pyramid Tour excludes:
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Entry visa to Egypt
Price per Person