Coptic and Islamic Cairo Tour
Our Egypt Last Minute Egyptologist will pick you up from your hotel to start your private Coptic and Islamic Cairo Tour. He or she is at your service and your trip can be personalized to suit your needs so please discuss how long you want to stay at each place with your Egyptologist.
- First of all, you will visit the amazing Salah El Din Citadel where Mohamed
Ali Alabaster Mosque stays, Then move to Ibn
Tulun Mosque, the Museum of the great Gair Anderson and Old
Cairo where you will discover the Roman fortress, the
Hanging church, also called Al Moaallaka church, then
to St. Sergius which sheltered the holy family.
- End your tour by the treasury collection at the Coptic Museum.
- Travel in comfort back to your hotel.
I hope that you enjoy your Coptic and Islamic Cairo Tour with Egypt Last Minute
Coptic and Islamic Cairo Tour includes
- Transfers by a Private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private multi lingual Egyptologist
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- All Service charges & taxes
Coptic and Islamic Cairo Tour excludes
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Entry visa to Egypt not included.
Coptic and Islamic Cairo Tour Price Per Person
|2-3 Persons||4-6 Persons||7-10 Persons|