Day 1: Arrive to Egypt
Our Egypt last minute tour guide will wait you in the airport holding a sign of your name. You will then be transferred by air-conditioned coach to your hotel then you will spend your overnight.
Day 2: Giza Pyramids/Egyptian Museum
You will start your Egypt Adventure holiday with a visit to Great Giza Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mykerinus. Afterward, you will visit the Great Sphinx, and then the Valley Temple. Then you will enjoy with a visit to The Egyptian Museum. That evening, you’ll board a train bound for Luxor to continue your tour.
Day 3: Luxor Sightseeing
On the third day of the Egypt Adventure holiday you will arrive in Luxor, then you will transfer directly to your hotel for check-in. you will visit the Valley of the Kings, you will also enjoy the Temple of Hatshepsut. Then you will go back to your hotel for your overnight..
Day 4: Aswan Sightseeing
In the early morning you will go to Aswan. Here, you will check-in at your hotel, before setting off to see the Aswan High Dam, the Unfinished Obelisk and the Temple of Philae, dedicated to Isis and Hathor. Finally, you will tour Elephantine Island aboard a Felucca boat and then return to your hotel for the night.
Day 5: Abu Simbel Temples
You will take your air conditioned coach to the Temples of Ramses II at Abu Simbel. Then you will board the sleeper train to Cairo ).
Day 6: Back to Cairo
You will find in Giza train station our tour guide waiting you with sign of your name then he will pick you up to your hotel in Cairo
Day 7: Free Day/Alexandria Sights
You have the option of enjoying a free day to explore Cairo, or you can take the trip out to Alexandria. Should you visit Egypt’s second capital, you will visit the Qaitbay Citadel, built in the 15th century, as well as the Montazah Palace and the New Alexandria Library. Of course, the Roman Catacombs are always worth a visit. You will return to Cairo for the evening.
Day 8: Final Departure
Last day of your Egypt Adventure holiday our representative will pick you up to the airport for your departure ________________________________________
• Meet and assist upon arrival and departure
• All transfers to/from airports, stations and hotels by a private air-conditioned vehicle
• Accommodation in Cairo for 3 nights, including daily breakfast
• Accommodation in Luxor for 1 night, including daily breakfast
• Accommodation in Aswan for 1 night, including daily breakfast
• Two way train transfer with first class seating (Cairo – Luxor and Aswan – Cairo)
• All sightseeing tours in Cairo, Luxor & Aswan
• English Egyptologist guide
• Entrance fees to all sites as stated on the itinerary
• All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle
• Sightseeing tour to Abu Simbel by a modern air-conditioned bus
• Egypt Number: +2 01005759364 / +2 01003304715