Day 1: East Bank sights
Egypt last minute guide will take you from your hotel in Luxor, then transfer to embark Nile Cruise, the lunch will be on board .Afternoon go to visit Karnak & Luxor Temples on the East Bank, then embarkation and dinner on board, then back to overnight in Luxor.
Day 2: West Bank sights
– Breakfast on board, then visit to the West bank and Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and the Colossi of Memnon front of the Nile. The lunch will be on board, move to Esna by sailing, then cross the lock sail to Edfu and overnight in Edfu.
Day 3: Edfu & Kom-Ombo
– Breakfast on board, going to visit Horus Temple in Edfu, then sail to Kom-Ombo and the lunch will be on board. Afternoon visit the great Kom-Ombo temple, then sail to Aswan and the dinner on board, then arrival Aswan and overnight.
Day 4: Aswan Sights
– Morning Breakfast on board, then visit High Dam, Philae Temples, then lunch and dinner on board and overnight at Aswan
Day 5: Back to Luxor.
– Breakfast on board, after breakfast you will transfer back from Aswan to your hotel in Luxor (Around 3 hours driving).
Nile Cruise Tours from Luxor Tour includes:
– All service upon arrival & departure
-All transfers (Aswan- Luxor) about 3 hrs driving
-All transfers by (A /V)
-Accommodation for 4 nights on board 5 star cruise.
-full board basis.
– Entrance fees.
– Egyptologist guide .
-All service charges and taxes.
Nile Cruise Tours from Luxor Tour excludes:
– Any extras.
Prices Per Person: Currency USD ($)
– Saturday: MS Al Jamila Nile Cruise.
– Monday: Sonesta Nile Goddess.
– Thursday: MY Alyssa Nile Cruise.
May – Sept. Oct. – April
Double $ 475 $ 545
Single $ 810 $ 930
– If you want to get more information about tours in Egypt, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
– Email: email@example.com
* We wish you come to Egypt and spend the best time and feeling good for your holiday with egyptlastminute.com