Enjoy 4days of life-changing sights and experiences that you can use all your 5 senses to explore. Transport yourself in time and place to a range of deserts full of unique features, pyramids and museums full of antiquities. Travel to Alexandria to learn about and experience site of ancient light house and new library of Alexandria with your own private Egyptologist. All trips are bespoke and you can customise your trip to meet your needs so that you have an adventure that will take your breath away. Be assured that all transportation is of the highest quality, air conditioned and has seat belts.
Day 01: Arrival at Cairo
Your personal Egypt Last Minute tour leader will be waiting for you before you arrive at Cairo airport. They will have your name on a sign and will help you from the moment you enter Egypt. If you require a general entry visa to Egypt then please ask us and the tour guide will also get this for you in advance so you do not have to queue. The tour leader will help you through all the normal procedures associated with airports and then the private air-conditioned vehicle (suitable to meet the needs of your group) will then take you to your hotel. The Egypt Last Minute tour leader will also ensure that you get the best room available at the hotel. Throughout your transfer, your tour leader will provide very helpful information so that your trip is the best it can be and then you have the opportunity to ask any questions. Everything is taken care of so you can just sit back and relax. Enjoy a good night’s rest at one of the top quality hotels and prepare for your adventure to begin.
Day 02: Visit the Great Pyramids and Egyptian Museum
Start the day with a full breakfast and get ready to enjoy day 1.
- Visit the great pyramids of Cheops, Chefren, Mykerinus, Sphinx and it’s valley temple.
- Stop for a quality lunch at either a westernised dining area or an Egyptian local restaurant.
- Visit the Egyptian Museum and be amazed with the treasures of Tutankhamen.
- Return to your hotel. If you want other things to do in the evening you can either book a night cruise or a visit to the famous Sound and Light show. The typical bazaar of Khan el Khalili is also a very exciting place to visit. Alternatively you can just ask your guide for local information (discos, restaurants, places to walk and the best coffee shops near your hotel), which he will be happy to provide.
Day 3 Alexandria Tour
After Breakfast, travel to pretty Mediterranean city of Alexandria which built by Alexander the great 332 BC visit New library of Alexandria, the Site of the ancient lighthouse, view of the castle of Qaitbey, Abo Elabbas mosque, the church of saint ,Mark, Palaces of Farouk Park of Montazha, Unknown soldier of Alexandria, stop by Stainly bridge, Alexander The great statue
At evening we advice you to have a walk by sea side in Alexandria or visit the old down town where you can shop from little old shops it’s amazing
Enjoy good rest at your hotel in Alexandria.
Day 4: A trip to Remember
After 4 exhilierating days of your Egypt Last Minute adventure, it will be time to share your journey with people back home. A guide will be waiting for you after your breakfast to take you to Cairo Airport.
- ‘Meet and greet’ service by our Egypt Last Minute representatives
- Customer services available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week:
- Emergency number: 00201005759364 or toll free 1 877 775 7633
- All transport is private, top quality and air-conditioned
- Accommodation at all cities and food included as listed.
- Private multi lingual Egyptologist
- All tours and their entrance fees stated are included in the price
- All service charges and taxes.
- International Airfare
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Any optional tours
|Prices, Hotel category||3 Star||
|Christmas & Easter||
Egypt Last Minute Travel Tips
Travelling to Egypt is a wonderful experience but some tourists, who do not take necessary precautions, may find their holiday to be less pleasant than it should be. This can be avoided, so that everyone has a great time in Egypt with Egypt last Minute. For more info Click Here