Enjoy 10 days of life-changing sights and experiences that you can use all your 5 senses to explore. Transport yourself in time and place to a range of deserts full of unique features, pyramids and museums full of antiquities. Luxuriate on a cruise as you travel to Luxor and Aswan to learn about and experience temples with your own private Egyptologist, visit also the pretty Mediterranean sea Alexandria, its famous light house and library . All trips are bespoke and you can customize your trip to meet your needs so that you have an adventure that will take your breath away. Be assured that all transportation is of the highest quality, air conditioned and has seat belts.
Day 01: Arrival at Cairo
Your personal Egypt Last Minute tour leader will be waiting for you before you arrive at
Cairo airport. They will have your name on a sign and will help you from the moment you enter Egypt. If you require a general entry visa to Egypt then please ask us and the tour guide will also get this for you in advance so you do not have to queue. The tour leader will help you through all the normal procedures associated with airports and then the private air-conditioned vehicle (suitable to meet the needs of your group) will then take you to your hotel. The Egypt Last Minute tour leader will also ensure that you get the best room available at the hotel. Throughout your transfer, your tour leader will provide very helpful information so that your trip is the best it can be and then you have the opportunity to ask any questions. Everything is taken care of so you can just sit back and relax. Enjoy a good night’s rest at one of the top quality hotels and prepare for your adventure to begin.
Day 02: Visit the Great Pyramids and Egyptian Museum
Meals: Breakfast, dinner
Start the day with a full breakfast and get ready to enjoy day 1.
- Visit the great pyramids of Cheops, Chefren, Mykerinus, Sphinx and it’s valley temple.
- Stop for a quality lunch at either a westernised dining area or an Egyptian local restaurant.
- Visit the Egyptian Museum and be amazed with the treasures of Tutankhamen.
- Transfer to the train station for your overnight Sleeper train to Aswa n. Enjoy a good night’s rest at one of the top quality hotels and prepare for your adventure to begin.
Day 3: Aswan
After Breakfast on your sleeper train arrival at Aswan and transfer to the hotel, free day or optional activities
Enjoy a good night’s rest at one of the top quality hotels and prepare for your adventure to begin
Day 4: 5 stars Cruise
After breakfast, you will be taken to yet anoth
er wonderful experience: a 5 star Nile cruise.
Enjoy a touch of sunbathing and delight yourself with the views on both sides of the Nile as you travel through Egypt.
- Start your tour today with a visit to the High Dam and the Unfinished Obelisk
- Continue your day exploring and being fascinated by the pretty Temple of Philae, which is devoted to the two goddesses Isis and Hathor.
- Relax and enjoy dinner -
- Sleep whilst you sail onboard the Nile cruise
Day 5: Edfu
After breakfast, you will visit Edfu and sail to Aswan
- Visit Edfu Temple, which is dedicated to Horus at Edfu.
- Sail to Kom Ombo to see the great Temple of Sobek,
- Enjoy lunch onboard then Sail to Aswan.
- Enjoy a touch of sunbathing and delight yourself with the views on both sides of the Nile as you travel through Egypt.
- Relax and enjoy dinner – very often there is evening entertainment
- Sleep whilst you sail onboard the Nile cruise
Day 6: Luxor
After breakfast, you will visit many amazing places!
- Visit the Valley of the Kings and enter a range of fascinating tombs
- Enjoy the breathtaking views and the history of the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut
- Proceed onto the Colossi of Memnon.
Sleep whilst you sail onboard the Nile cruise
Day 7: Cruise, Cairo
After breakfast, you will visit many amazing places, Disembarkation. Today you will visit the Karnak and Luxor Temple
After breakfast, you will take your sleeper train to Cairo.
Day 8: Mediterranean city Alexandria
After breakfast on the train you will arrive to Cairo transfer to the pretty Mediterranean city of Alexandria to visit the famous new library of Alexandria, site of ancient light house, the great mosque of Abbo El Abbas, also you will be Visiting the Roman Theater Followed by Visiting Montaza Garden
At evening we advice you with nice walk by Alexandria coast line or Cornish
Enjoy a good night’s rest at one of the top quality hotels in Alexandria and prepare for your adventure to begin
After breakfast free time then Transfer to Cairo to your hotel.
Day 10: A trip to Remember
After 10 exhilarating days of your Egypt Last Minute adventure, it will be time to share your journey with people back home. A guide will be waiting for you after your breakfast to take you to Cairo Airport.
- Meet and greet’ service by our Egypt Last Minute representatives
- Customer services available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week:
- Emergency number: 00201005759364 or toll free 1 877 775 7633
- All transport is private, top quality and air-conditioned
- Accommodation at all cities and food included as listed.
- Accommodation for 4 nights on 5 star Nile Cruise which is Full Board.
- Private multi lingual Egyptologist
- All tours and their entrance fees stated are included in the price
- Domestic flighs.
- Camping equipment: sleeping bags, camel blanket & tents.
- All service charges and taxes.
- International Airfare
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Any optional tours
|3 Star||4 Star||5 Star|
|Christmas & Easter||
|Children Policy0 – 01.99 Free of charge
2 – 11.99 50% of total tour cost
Egypt Last Minute Travel Tips
Travelling to Egypt is a wonderful experience but some tourists, who do not take necessary precautions, may find their holiday to be less pleasant than it should be. This can be avoided, so that everyone has a great time in Egypt with Egypt last Minute. For more info Click Here