Pharaohs life 6days
Tour to the main sights of ancient Egypt and visiting all sightseeing like: the great Pyramids of Giza and sphinx, Egyptian Museum, Necropolis of Saqqara, Luxor and Karnack temples, Valley of the Kings, and a trip on the majestic Nile River.
• Cairo – Pyramids & Sphinx at Giza Plateau
• Egyptian Museum
• Valley of the Kings, Colossi of Memnon, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut
• Necropolis of Saqqara
• Luxor – Temple of Karnak
• Breakfast daily
• 2 nights train: Cairo – Luxor – Cairo (seater train). Upgrade possible!
• Airport arrival and departure transfer day 1 and day 6
• All relevant transfer and transportation in private modern air-conditioned vehicles
• 3 nights 4 – 5 star hotels
• Touring of Cairo, Giza, Saqqara and Luxor
• Egyptian tour leader/guide degree qualified in Egyptology
• Entrance Fees
• Wheelchair accessible tours allow wheelchair travelers, their families and friends to explore the culture and history of Egypt, we offer them a hand picked tours and shore excursions from your Europe cruise, Mediterranean cruise, and World cruise to visit Egypt.
• Handicapped-accessible tours in Egypt, we offer travel experiences for travelers with many types of physical disability. We are specialized in disabled travel and we can customize-made access tours in Egypt for individual travel arrangements just send us you request and we will do it
• International flights
• Tipping Kitty
• Any extras not mentioned in itinerary
Day 1: Cairo
Egypt last minute representative will meet and assist you when arrival Cairo airport, then you will be transferred to your hotel and overnight in it.
Day 2: Pyramids of Giza & Saqqara Cairo – Luxor
Morning breakfast, then you will be accompanied by your Egyptologist guide to explore the city of Cairo, then proceed to Giza where the three pyramids rising Khafre, Khufu and Mycrenios and the great Sphinx, and steadfast Guard from the land of the Pharaohs, featuring the mask of Chephren and the body of a lion remains watching them, continue your tour to Saqqara, the first capital of ancient Egypt, where the step pyramid built by King Zoser in 2700 BC, after that felucca ride on supplementary majestic Nile tours, then transfer to the railway station to travel to Luxor by sleeper train, Overnight in train.
Day 3: Luxor
Arrive and check into hotel, then taken rest and relaxation, today you will have an optional visit to Temple of Luxor and in the evening at leisure with a chance to enjoy the facilities of our hotel. Overnight in Luxor.
Day 4: Valley of the Kings
Breakfast and today there is the option to tour over Luxor in a hot air balloon at sunrise, then moving to the West Bank of the Nile and seeing the Colossi of Memnon are the first monuments we’ll see as we start our day’s sightseeing. They are all that remains of the temple of Amenophis III, after that you will proceed to visit the Valleys of the Kings and the imposing colonnaded temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
Returning to your hotel and enjoying free time before visiting Karnak, Karnak is a wonder complex of sanctuaries, pylons and obelisks – built on a grand scale, Karnak was the most important place of worship, at the end of this day you will return to Cairo by sleeper train and Overnight in it.
Day 5: Egyptian Museum
Arrival Cairo and hotel check-in, then head to visit the Egyptian Museum. See the famous King Tutankhamen solid gold death mask or opt to see the Royal Mummy room, from afternoon to evening free at leisure to do all things you want, overnight in Cairo.
Day 6: Cairo
Breakfast, then transfer to the airport and final departure.