St. Catherin’s monastery and Sinai Day tour from Sharm El Sheikh
• St. Catherine’s Monastery
• Mount Sinai
Departure Time: 10:00pm. Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Duration : 16 hours (approximately)
Return details : Returns to original departure point at approximately 4:00pm, the following day
Evening pick up from your hotel at approximately 10pm, then moving to the desert road to St. Catherine’s where you will climb Mount Sinai (the climb takes approximately 2 – 3 hours) to witness the amazing Egyptian sunrise, then proceed to visit St. Catherine’s Monastery which houses the Chapel of the Burning Bush, said to be the site where Moses saw the burning bush. Priceless works of art, monastery icons and one of the most important collections of illuminated manuscripts in the world are all housed in the monastery complex.
Early morning enjoy breakfast at a nearby hotel before the return transfer to your hotel in Sharm.
Please bring with you
• Warm clothing for mountain climb
• Comfortable walking shoes
• Women are asked to dress modestly and cover while visiting the monastery
• All transfers by modern air conditioned van
• English speaking guide
• Sightseeing as per program including entry fees and water, soft drinks in
• Hand torch