Uncover the splendors of ancient Egypt in a single day with our Pyramids of Giza and the Egyptian Museum Trip. Immerse yourself in the mysteries of the Pyramids and delve into the world’s largest repository of Egyptian artifacts. Book now to experience history like never before!
Our Pyramids of Giza and the Egyptian Museum Trip is a comprehensive adventure that transports you through the ages. Explore the awe-inspiring Pyramids, meet the enigmatic Sphinx, and then journey into the heart of Egypt’s history at the Grand Egyptian Museum. This one-day tour promises an unforgettable cultural experience.
- Pyramids of Giza: Stand before the Great Pyramid, Pyramid of Khafre, and Pyramid of Menkaure, icons of ancient Egypt.
- The Great Sphinx: Witness the enigmatic guardian of the Pyramids.
- Grand Egyptian Museum: Immerse yourself in the world’s largest archaeological museum, home to a remarkable collection of ancient Egyptian treasures.
- Expert Guides: Our knowledgeable guides provide insights into the history, culture, and secrets of Egypt.
- Effortless Booking: Secure your place with a few clicks and receive instant confirmation.
- Expert Guidance: Our local guides enrich your journey with captivating narratives.
- Tailored Experience: Customize your trip with options like camel rides and personalized pickup times.
- Time Optimization: Make the most of your day with a well-planned itinerary covering essential attractions.
- All-Inclusive: Enjoy a stress-free outing with entrance fees, transportation, and refreshments included.
- Pickup from your Cairo or Giza hotel.
- Visit the Pyramids of Giza and the Great Sphinx.
- Optional camel ride around the Pyramids.
- Lunch at a local restaurant.
- Explore the Grand Egyptian Museum.
- Return to your hotel or preferred location.
- Professional, English-speaking guide.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Cairo or Giza.
- Entrance fees to the Pyramids, Sphinx, and the Egyptian Museum.
- Optional camel ride.
- Lunch at a local restaurant.
- Refreshments (bottled water and snacks).
- Air-conditioned transportation.
- Gratuities (optional).
- Personal expenses.
|Single||2- 3 Persons||4- 6 Persons||7- 10 Persons|
|Prices||90 $||70 $||65 $||60 $|
Tips and Advice for Travelers:
- Dress comfortably and wear suitable walking shoes.
- Bring sunscreen and a hat to shield against the sun.
- Stay hydrated; carry a refillable water bottle.
- Respect local customs and regulations when visiting sacred sites.
- Have some local currency for small purchases and gratuities.
- Can I select my pickup time? Yes, we offer flexible pickup times to accommodate your schedule. Please specify your preferred time during booking.
- Is a camel ride included in the trip? The camel ride is optional and can be added to enhance your experience.
- Are entrance fees included in the trip price? Yes, entrance fees for the Pyramids, Sphinx, and the Egyptian Museum are included.
- Is this trip suitable for children? Certainly! This trip is family-friendly, and we offer child pricing for kids aged 6-12.
- Should I tip the guide? Tipping is optional but appreciated. If you’ve had an enjoyable experience, consider showing your gratitude.
Traveler’s Guide: Read This Before You Embark on Your Trip
- Footwear Comfort: Ensure you wear comfortable shoes, as you’ll be doing a lot of walking and exploring.
- Local SIM Card: Consider purchasing a local SIM card for convenient and affordable access to mobile data and calls.
- Currency: Carry some Egyptian pounds as the local currency, which will be widely accepted in most places.
- Basic Arabic Phrases: Learning a few Arabic phrases like “Shokran” (Thank you) and “Mn Fadlak” (Please) can go a long way in communication and showing respect to the local culture.
- Culinary Adventures: Don’t miss out on trying traditional Egyptian dishes like Ful and Ta’meya, which are both delicious and a cultural experience.
- Stay Hydrated: It’s important to stay hydrated, especially during the scorching summer months. Carry a water bottle with you.
- Weekend Days: Note that the weekend in Egypt is on Friday and Saturday, so plan your activities and visits accordingly.
- Metro Travel: The Cairo Metro is one of the quickest and most cost-effective ways to get around the city, so consider using it for transportation.
- Tour Guide: Having a knowledgeable tour guide can enhance your experience in Egypt, as they can provide insights into the history and culture of the places you visit.
- Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx: Explore the iconic Pyramids of Giza, including the Great Pyramid, and visit the enigmatic Sphinx nearby.
- Khan El Khalili Bazaar: Shop for souvenirs and immerse yourself in the vibrant atmosphere of the Khan El Khalili Bazaar in Old Cairo.
- Islamic & Coptic Attractions: Experience the rich history and spirituality of Old Cairo by visiting its Islamic and Coptic attractions, including mosques and churches.
- Luxor’s Majestic Temples & Tombs: Witness the grandeur of Luxor by exploring its magnificent temples like Karnak and Luxor Temple, as well as the Valley of the Kings and Queens.
- Egyptian Museum: Rediscover Egypt’s fascinating history at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo, home to countless ancient artifacts, including Tutankhamun’s treasures.
- Philae and Abu Simbel Temples: Visit the stunning temples of Philae in Aswan and the colossal Abu Simbel temples, known for their incredible architecture and history.
- Nile Cruise: Take a picturesque Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan, or the reverse journey, to witness the beauty of the Nile River and explore historical sites along the way.
- Egyptian Oases: Discover the natural allure of Egyptian oases like Siwa and Bahariya, where you can experience a tranquil desert landscape and unique culture.
- Red Sea Adventures: Enjoy water activities like swimming, diving, and snorkeling in resort cities along the Red Sea, such as Hurghada and Sharm El Sheikh, known for their beautiful coral reefs and marine life.