Enjoy 9 days of life-changing sights and experiences that you can use all your 5 senses to explore. Transport yourself in time and place to a range of deserts in Bahariya Oasis full of unique features visit also pyramids and museums full of antiquities. Luxuriate on a cruise as you travel to Luxor, Aswan and Abu Simbel to learn about and experience temples with your own private Egyptologist. All trips are bespoke and you can customise your trip to meet your needs so that you have an adventure that will take your breath away. Be assured that all transportation is of the highest quality, air conditioned and has seat belts.
Day 01: Arrival at Cairo
Your personal Egypt Last Minute tour leader will be waiting for you before you arrive at Cairo airport. They will have your name on a sign and will help you from the moment you enter Egypt. If you require a general entry visa to Egypt then please ask us and the tour guide will also get this for you in advance so you do not have to queue. The tour leader will help you through all the normal procedures associated with airports and then the private air-conditioned vehicle (suitable to meet the needs of your group) will then take you to your hotel. The Egypt Last Minute tour leader will also ensure that you get the best room available at the hotel. Throughout your transfer, your tour leader will provide very helpful information so that your trip is the best it can be and then you have the opportunity to ask any questions. Everything is taken care of so you can just sit back and relax. Enjoy a good night’s rest at one of the top quality hotels and prepare for your adventure to begin.
Day 02: Visit the Great Pyramids and Egyptian Museum
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Start the day with a full breakfast and get ready to enjoy day 1.
- Visit the great pyramids of Cheops, Chefren, Mykerinus, Sphinx and it’s valley temple.
- Stop for a quality lunch at either a westernized dining area or an Egyptian local restaurant.
- Visit the Egyptian Museum and be amazed with the treasures of Tutankhamen.
- Return to your hotel. If you want other things to do in the evening you can either book a night cruise or a visit to the famous Sound and Light show. The typical bazaar of Khan el Khalili is also a very exciting place to visit. Alternatively you can just ask your guide for local information (discos, restaurants, places to walk and the best coffee shops near your hotel), which he will be happy to provide.
Transfers to the train station to get in your Sleeper train to Aswan. Dinner on the train Enjoy a good night’s rest at one of the top quality hotels and prepare for your adventure to begin.
Breakfast, Arrival to Aswan transfer to the hotel.
You will explore Aswan today
- Start your tour today with a visit to the High Dam and the Unfinished Obelisk
- Continue your day exploring and being fascinated by the pretty Temple of Philae, which is devoted to the two goddesses Isis and Hathor.
- Relax and Sleep to prepare your self for new adventure tomorrow.
Breakfast, Early Departure to Abu Simbel to visit the great Temple of Abu Simbel the greatest temple built by the great pharaoh Ramses II The temples were built out of a sandstone rock cliff, Nearby, you can visit his wife Nefertary Temple
Transfer Back to Aswan to catch fast Train to Luxor, and then transfer to your hotel in Luxor. Relax and Sleep to prepare your self for new adventure tomorrow.
Day 5: After breakfast, you will visit many amazing places!
- Visit the Valley of the Kings and enter a range of fascinating tombs
- Enjoy the breathtaking views and the history of the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut
- Proceed onto the Colossi of Memnon.
Transfer to the train station for your overnight sleeper train to Cairo, Dinner, Relax and Sleep to prepare your self for new adventure tomorrow.
Breakfast Arrival Cairo then transfer to Mediterranean city of Alexandria check in hotel. Start your full day tour with visit to new library of Alexandria, the Roman Theater Then visit Pompay’s Pillar, the Catacomb of Kom El-Shoqafa, mosque of Abo Elabbas
Relax and Sleep to prepare your self for new adventure tomorrow.
Day 7: After breakfast, you start your trip to the amazing Bahariya Oasis
- An adventure waits! Be transferred by a 4×4 Jeep to the outstanding Bahariya oasis
- Lunch is served on the way to Bahariya.
- Explore the Ruin on a Hill, “The English House” and enjoy the panoramic view
- Enjoy dinner and stay overnight in Bahariya Oasis
Day 08: Bahariya Oasis
Meals: Breakfast, lunch, dinner
After breakfast, you continue exploring Bahariya Oasis and camp in the White Desert
- Tour around the old village and see the groves of palms and fruit trees
- Visit the great Golden Mummies and delve into the past in the Tombs of the Nobles
- Lunch is in Bahariya
- Adventure number 2 for day 6 begins. Drive to the White Desert; stop by its famous spring to see the quartz crystal at the Crystal Mountain,
- See the petrified wood and the volcanic rocks in the Valley of Agabat
- Enjoy the traditional Bedouin dinner and see the stars as you camp overnight in the White Desert
After 9 exhilarating days of your Egypt Last Minute adventure, it will be time to share your journey with people back home. A guide will be waiting for you after your breakfast to take you to Cairo Airport.
- ‘Meet and greet’ service by our Egypt Last Minute representatives
- Customer services available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week:
- Emergency number: 00201005759364 or toll free 1 877 775 7633
- All transport is private, top quality and air-conditioned
- Accommodation at all cities and food included as listed.
- Accommodation for 4 nights on 5 star Nile Cruise which is Full Board.
- Private multi lingual Egyptologist
- All tours and their entrance fees stated are included in the price
- Domestic flights.
- Camping equipment: sleeping bags, camel blanket & tents.
- All service charges and taxes.
• International Airfare
• Entry visa to Egypt
• Any optional tours
* 2 Nights hotel accommodation in Cairo on bed and breakfast basis.
* 1 Night hotel accommodation in Alexandria on bed and breakfast basis.
* 1 Night hotel accommodation in Aswan on bed and breakfast basis.
* 1 Night hotel accommodation in Luxor on bed and breakfast basis.
* 2 Nights on sleeper train board, dinner and breakfast included.
* All transfers in Cairo, Alexandria, Luxor and Aswan.
* 1 Full day tour in Cairo visiting the Pyramids, Sphinx and Egyptian Museum
* 1 Full day tour in Alexandria
* 1 Full day tour in Aswan visiting High Dam-Temple of Philae Island.
* 1 Full day tour in Luxor visiting West Bank.
* Multilingual expert Egyptologist guide.
* All your tours and excursions are with A/C bus.
* The service of meet and assist at all your destinations.
* All your visits include entrance fees.
* Our prices include all taxes and services.
* Train ticket from Aswan to Luxor.
* Transfer from Cairo /Alexandria / Cairo by A/C car.
# Any Optional tours
Basic Price per Person 960 $
Egypt Last Minute Travel Tips
Travelling to Egypt is
|3 Star||4 Star||5 Star|
|Christmas & Easter||
a wonderful experience but some tourists, who do not take necessary precautions, may find their holiday to be less pleasant than it should be. This can be avoided, so that everyone has a great time in Egypt with Egypt last Minute. For more info Click Here