Day Tour Excursions to Luxor from Hurghada by air
Start your tour on the West Bank of Luxor, where was the funerary complex of the ancient Egyptians, firstly the Valley of the Kings is the ancient cemetery of the pharaohs of the New Kingdom, in addition to your visit will include entry to 3 tombs.
Visit the temple of Queen Hatshepsut, then continue your visits to the Colossi of Memnon in Luxor west bank are the only remaining standing statues fronting the mortuary temple of Amenhotep III, after that having the lunch at local restaurant, then proceed to visit the great karnak temple the largest ancient temple complex in Egypt. Really Karnak Temple is an amazing site to visit
Finally transfer to Luxor airport for return flight to Hurghada, and upon arrival at Hurghada airport you will be transferred to your hotel.
• All airports transfers.
• All transfers and sightseeing in a modern A/C.
• English speaking tour guide.
• Sightseeing as per program including entry fees.
• Round trip economy domestic air flights Hurghada / Luxor / Hurghada.
• Any personal expensive
• Extra tickets as mentioned above.